JKSA WEB DESK
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2024,notification out check Eligibility and other details and apply now
Indian Army recruitment 2024: Indian Army has invited online applications for the NCC SPL Entry 56 Course (Men & Women) Short Service Commission posts on its official website. You can check notification pdf, eligibility, age limit and others here.
Indian Army Recruitment 2023: Indian Army has invited application for the NCC SPL Entry 56 Course (Men & Women) from unmarried male and unmarried female (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Indian Army Personnel), for grant of Short Service Commission posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for these posts on or before February 06, 2024.
Candidates with requisite educational qualification including degree from any recognised university having age limit from 19 to 25 years have golden chance to apply for this major recruitment drive to become a part of Indian Army.
You can check all the details regarding the Indian Army recruitment drive including eligibility, age limit, application and selection process, salary and others here.
Indian Army SSC Post Recruitment 2024: Important Dates
The Indian Army notification for the recruitment of 55 Short Service Commission posts has been released. The application process for the post is going on and on the official website. You can apply online for these posts on or before February 06, 2024.
- Opening date for online application: January 08, 2024
- Closing date for online application: February 06, 2024
Indian Army SSC Jobs 2024 Vacancies
A total of 55 vacancies were announced for the recruitment of Short Service Commission posts. You can check the details of the vacancy given below.
Indian Army Short Service Commission Notification PDF
Candidates can download the pdf through the direct link provided below. Candidates are advised to read the official advertisement properly before applying for the vacancies announced. Download the official notification through the link given below:
The eligibility criteria and age limit have been released by the examination authority. Candidates can refer to the official notification for details.
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have a degree of a recognised university or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of a three/four years degree course respectively.
You are advised to check the notification link for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
You can apply online for these posts after following the guidelines given below.
- Step 1: Visit to the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Step 2: Click on ‘Officer Entry Application/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’
- Step 3: Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- Step 4: After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will open.
- Step 5: Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- Step 6: Please keep the printout of the same for future reference.